Hi. I hope to meet you in person sometime. I prefer that to this, but for now, here is a little bit about me…
- I have twins, so I am used to having eagle eyes, as well as an extra set in the back of my head.
- I have been told by a number of people that I am both fun and incredibly disciplined.
- I officially need that one cup of coffee in the morning.
- I have a pretty nerdy side of me that loves to get lost in a good nonfiction book, and keep up on research in cognitive science.
- I studied architecture at a very techie school and wheedled my way into some pretty cool labs to hear about what they were working on, and if we could work together on a project.
- I worked 13 years for the World Bank, evaluating the Bank’s work in areas such as housing, social development, natural disasters, and water.
- I was not sad to trade in the dark darkroom for the digital darkroom : )
I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area–Palo Alto–and spend as much time as I can in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear about you! –Kristin